Keeping Your Server Room Healthy
Server rooms are the heart of every company. Modac offers the optimal solution for Data Centre Monitoring. Keeping your servers in an optimal environment is essential. Having been in the computer facilities industry since 1985, we have developed the Axil Server Room Environment Monitoring and Control Facility that will monitor your server room 24/7.
Your IT department is able to receive notifications should the environmental conditions in your server room change. The notification will be received immediately by the 4 priority cell phone numbers loaded directly onto the Axil unit or via email. A further 200 numbers can be sub-loaded onto our base station to receive these notifications.
Our Base Station will log all alerts and control events for auditing purposes.
Environmental condition changes include:
- Flood / Water Leak
- Exhaust Vents
- Air-conditioner rotation & remote back up
- Server and UPS Facilities Rooms
- Fire/Smoke Detection
- System Fault
- Gas Released
- Low Gas
- Up to 15 Sensors per input port.
Access & Security
- After hours access
- UPS – Fault, Bypass, Low Battery, Output Failed
- Generator- Fault, Running/Stop, Low Fuel, Fail to Start Fault
- Selected Feeds – Aircon, Back up
The Control aspect of the Axil monitoring unit includes the remote cell phone activation and/or timed control of devices such as:
- Air-conditioner Rotation and Remote Backup Control
- Door Locks
- Start/Shutdown Generators
- Switching Lighting on/off
- Many other options
Other Facilities for monitoring and remote cell phone control
- Buildings, Offices, Stores, Cash Offices
- Water tank levels and pump activation (Automatic or manual remote control)
- Generator functions wired or wireless links
- Digital inputs each with 2 messages, one for alert and one for alert restored.
- Adjustable delays on each port, 10 mille-seconds to 166 minutes
- 7 Day timer to control individual ports, enable or disable selected ports depending on the time and day of the week.
- Internal battery low alert
- Port statistics
- All alerts are logged, stored, and forwarded by email at the customer’s request.
- Individual message can be sent to specifically selected numbers.
- SMS or GPRS communications or GPRS with SMS backup
- Over the air programming
- 5 Day battery back-up
- Listen in microphone
- Alert available via email
- Drop call function allows up to 200 approved users to operate an output at no extra cost
- Unit reports in daily with temperature and humidity levels
- Internal System Battery Monitoring
- Output ports with high amperage rated relay contacts to control a variety of equipment and products either latched or pulsed
- Output ports can be controlled by the user (SMS) or programmable timer (two per day, on and off)
- Confirmation messages sent when outputs are switched on or off by the timer or SMS
Call Centre Automation:
- Specific alerts are sent to call centre for processing
- Scheduling of call out technicians
- Over the air programming, changes to the configuration and recipient numbers are changed with seconds
- Send alarm conditions anywhere on the planet
- Control your facilities from anywhere on the planet (Aircon, door, lights, generator, etc.)
- A variety of statistics available from the Axil unit
- Password controlled
- Listen in caller restriction to certain numbers, this feature is used when the customer is not sure of the alert. A simple call to the room will pass programmed numbers to the microphone.
- Dual monitoring, our base station records all events, the recipient does not need to record events, statistics or alerts, these are obtainable from the base station.
Download PDF - Monitoring